- Dukkah with Chili Pepper and Sesame Seeds is a ground roasted grain and spices; wheat kernels, sumac berries, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, sesame seeds, chili pepper and other ingredients to create a tasteful blend, it is commonly used in Middle-East cuisine dated back millennia, it is a popular food that contains a large amount of protein and other essential nutrients.
- It’s traditionally eaten by dipping pita bread or any type of bread in an extra virgin olive oil then into Dukkah with chili pepper and sesame seeds blend.
- Spread a mixture of Dukkah with chili pepper and sesame seeds and light oil onto fresh dough or pizza crust then bake it for tasty dukkah bread (Manakish).
- Sprinkle it on salads, labana (Kefir Cheese), feta cheese, tomato.
- Add it to your favorite dishes for dukkah twist flavor
- Tahoon – Dukkah with chili pepper and sesame seeds blend is prepared with premium quality ingredients to meet and exceed your expectation.
- Price Per Net W. 6.0 Oz. (170.10 g.) free shipping
- Storage: Keep in a dry place and away from the sun
- Made in the USA
Dukkah with Chili Pepper and Sesame Seeds Blend 6.0 Oz. free shipping
Unique fresh dukkah with chili pepper and sesame seeds blend, made as Homemade Style.
This product is 100% Vegan and GMO Free
Ingredients: Wheat, Cumin, Coriander, Sumac, Lentil, Almond, Melon Seeds, Roasted Sesame Seeds, Chili Pepper, Citric Acid, Salt.
20 in stock
- Store Name: Tahoon Food
- Vendor: Tahoon Food
- No ratings found yet!