- Dukkah with Sesame Seeds is a ground roasted grain and spices; wheat kernels, sumac berries, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, sesame seeds, mild pepper and other ingredients to create a tasteful blend, it is commonly used in Middle-East cuisine dated back millennia, it is a popular food that contains a large amount of protein and other essential nutrients.
- It’s traditionally eaten by dipping pita bread or any type of bread in an extra virgin olive oil then into Dukkah with sesame seeds blend.
- Spread a mixture of Dukkah with sesame seeds and light oil onto fresh dough or pizza crust then bake it for tasty dukkah bread (Manakish).
- Sprinkle it on salads, labana (Kefir Cheese), feta cheese, tomato.
- Add it to your favorite dishes for dukkah twist flavor
- Tahoon – Dukkah with sesame seeds blend is prepared with premium quality ingredients to meet and exceed your expectation.
- Price Per Net W. 6.0 Oz. (170.10 g.) free shipping
- Storage: Keep in a dry place and away from the sun
- Made in the USA
Dukkah with Sesame Seeds Blend 6.0 Oz. free shipping
- Unique fresh dukkah with sesame seeds blend, made as Homemade Style.
This product is 100% Vegan and GMO Free
- Ingredients: Wheat, Cumin, Coriander, Sumac, Lentil, Almond, Melon Seeds, Roasted Sesame Seeds, Mild Pepper, Citric Acid, Salt.
20 in stock
SKU: 752505032801 Categories: Food & Drink, Spices, Vegan, Vitamins Tags: baking, cooking, Egyptian, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, halal, halal cuisine, halal vitamins for adults, health, health food, healthy, Islamic cooking, Italian halal, Latin halal, Lebanese, Mediterranean, Mediterranean cuisine, Middle Eastern, Middle Eastern recipes, Moroccan, natural, North African, oil, olive oil, recipes, seasoning, spice, Syrian, tacos, thyme, Turkish, Turkish cooking, Turkish cuisine
- Store Name: Tahoon Food
- Vendor: Tahoon Food
- No ratings found yet!